Legión Imperial

ÍndicePortalRegistrarseConectarse

Comparte | 

Coffs Harbour free online dating - Wanna party with me?

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo 
AutorMensaje
NewSouth
Invitado

MensajeTema: Coffs Harbour free online dating - Wanna party with me?   24.07.11 3:17

singles in Richmond-Windsor free online dating - I want to bounce up and down on ur di$K My name is Saniya TILLERY Just looking for someone who is interested in getting together every now and then for something new and exciting. What? Let's talk about it… I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there Once you see what I look like you will definitely want to get to know me. Hervey Bay dating singles in Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating black singles dating site Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating Girls just want to have fun!!!!!! im looking for a sexy man who is just willin to live one day at a time. Not lookin for a relatiomship JUST friendship . basically i can tell more than i can type so if u wanna know more about me just hit me up but only on a serious note!!!!!! I like to do things that are different from the norm of everyday life. I'm outgoing but soft spoken. I don't get out much so when I do go out I like to have a good time. I dont want anything serious, just someone to satisfy me from time to time Timjes are getting hard. I am a borderline nympho, but sometimes I think I just want to lay back and be licked. Anyone down? No penetration required. Picture will be send as requested. im a sexycoed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i love music and dancing and wanna go out soon and maybe hookup with a cool guy. i dont discriminate because variety is the spice of life! send me a lil info about you and a pic and we can meet up maybe Wink I am a fun easy going person who likes to just be around good people. If you would like to chat I am only a message away. : ). Maybe we can talk and see what's up.....who knows what may come of it????? hmmmmm..... well..i love being aeound friends and having a good time. i love meeting new people. i'm up for doing just about anything. lets see...i'm mostly interested in just meeting some guys i can hang out with. i'm a sucker for country boys and sweet romantic guys.

Coffs Harbour free online dating - Wanna party with me?
Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba 
Página 1 de 1.